January 1, 2012

Welcome to The Junktion

Welcome to The Junktion! We're so glad you're here. Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit. As promised, this blog is officially up and running as of today. Yay! A few of you had started following the blog I started a little earlier this year. I am so sorry for not being able to continue posting on it. We had some security issues with making sure I wasn't compromising any security information for the Husband's job, so I put a hault to everything I was doing online, hence the reason I haven't been on Facebook either. But hopefully all is resolved now and I'm back for good! This blog will include some DIY tutorials and projects, before and after's, home decor ideas, craft projects, furniture building and makeovers, a little of this and a little of that done by the Husband and I, and our little sidekick (the dog). I hope you enjoy sharing in this journey with us and we go through life, living our hobbies out along the way. Just to bring us all up to speed, I will be trying to transfer my post from the old blog over to here...hopefully I can figure it out...there are only eight of them. Bear with us along this journey as we are super new to blogging and we're figuring this out as we go. Again, welcome to The Junktion!
 

No comments: