March 28, 2012

Marketing Material

I showed you all my official logo a couple of days ago and now I'm excited to show you the additional marketing info that just got completed.

Just a reminder, here's the official logo for my business:
This is the supplemental logo that will be used on additional pieces:


Business card front:
 Business card back:

Tags that I will use for marking prices/vendor #/description/etc. in my booths:
All of the design work for each of these was done by Vintage Birch Designs.  I HIGHLY recommend them.  The work is exceptional.  The prices are super reasonable.  The communication is stellar.  I am so pleased with them.  If you have a chance, be sure to check out their website:  www.vintagebirchdesigns.com/.  You can even find some of my material in their portfolio on their website.   YAY!! 

Well, now you can all see one of the things I've been working on lately.  I say ONE of the things, because I feel like there are about a million things going on right now...and I love it.  I love the challenge and I love the work.  I am so blessed to have enough work to be busy!! :)

1 comment:

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

I LOVE your tags and cards! Very well done :) Laurel