April 29, 2012

Bolder than Usual

Hope your weekend was good.  Mine was alright...hit some garage sales...mostly small stuff is what I came home with.  Today I had to see the hubby off for six weeks.  Boo.  The guard dog and I will survive though!  Oh, and plus I have amazing neighbors.  I've already mooched dinner off of one of them tonight! :)

It's the weekend, so I'm not going to make this one too long...just a quick before and after of a dresser I just finished.  This one's a little bolder than I usually go for, but I felt like shaking things up a bit!

Before:
 Afters:
 This one below is the truest color of the turquoise on this piece.



And the best part:  painted it all with oops paints from Lowe's!!  I'd say that's worth celebrating.  I mean shouldn't we celebrate something every day?

Linking up here:




Photobucket

4 comments:

Pam@OurAdventuresInHomeImprovement said...

Great job Heather! I love the new colors.

Good luck hanging in there while your husband is gone. Glad you have good neighbors.

Take care,
Pam

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

It's really cute Heather! What a lucky oops paint find! I hope the next six weeks go by quickly for you! It's good to have a support system!

Anonymous said...

Love the blue! Well done! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi: I love the colors and finish. Thanks for commenting on my dresser... now I've found you! I'll follow your cool blog. Thanks!